Alcoholic Beverage Licenses

  • Liquor
  • Malt Beverage & South Dakota Farm Wine
  • Special Event/Temporary

Alcoholic License Application

Ordinance 2015-01: An Ordinance Establishing the Requirements, Fees, and Regulations for the Issuance of Alcoholic Beverage Licenses within Brookings County.

  • Alcoholic beverage licensing is governed by South Dakota Codified Law Title 35 and Brookings County Ordinance #2015-01
  • Each license must be renewed annually unless it’s a temporary license 
  • For additional information, contact Finance Assistant II Jenna Byrd at 605-696-8250 or