8:00 AM Call to Order on Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Action to approve Resolution #17-47: a resolution of the County of Brookings, South Dakota, authorizing the issuance of its economic development revenue bonds (South Dakota State University Foundation project), series 2017, in an original aggregate principal amount not to exceed $10,000,000 for the purpose of providing funds to be loaned to South Dakota State University Foundation.
Commission Department Director Report
Executive Session - in accordance with SDCL 1-25-2(1): Personnel
- November 3, Friday: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the hospital expansion and renovation project at 2:30 PM in the new lobby of Brookings Health System in Brookings.
- November 9, Thursday: Brookings County Drug Court Commencement at 1:00 p.m. in the third floor courtroom at the Brookings County Courthouse.
- November 10, Friday: County offices will be closed in honor of the Veterans Day holiday.
- November 20, Monday: Brookings Chamber's Intergovernmental Meeting at 10:00 AM at the Swiftel Center in Brookings.
- November 23-24, Thursday-Friday: County offices will be closed in honor of the Thanksgiving Day holiday.
- November 29, Wednesday: Sioux Valley Commissioners Association (8-County) meeting at the Codington County Extension Office in Watertown.