Go To Search
About Brookings CountyYour GovernmentOur DepartmentsCounty ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Animal Control
Contacting Animal Control
Animal Control can be reached at 605-691-0201 or 605-697-6387. Contact Animal Control for:
  • Pet licensing
  • Reporting animals at large
  • Reporting injured or wild animals

Services Offered by Veterinarians
Any local vet offers these services:
  • Pet licensing
  • Spay / neuter

Brookings Regional Humane Society
The Brookings Regional Humane Society can be reached at 605-697-7387. They offer services such as:
  • Adoption and information about adopting
  • Spay / neuter