Go To Search
About Brookings CountyYour GovernmentOur DepartmentsCounty ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Boards & Commissions
Apply for Volunteer Board Appointments

To apply for an opening on the County’s Volunteer Board Appointments please
complete the citizen interest application and return it to the Commission Office at:

Brookings County Commission
520 3rd St., Ste 210
Brookings, SD 57006