Boards & Commissions

Apply for Volunteer Board Appointments

To apply for an opening on a County Volunteer Board or Commission, please complete the citizen interest application below and return it to the Commission Office at:

Brookings County Commission
520 3rd St., Ste 210
Brookings, SD 57006

or email it to

Citizen Interest Application

BCOAC Advisory Board Citizen Interest Application